What You Will Learn
This 5 day plastering course has been recognised as a comprehensive introduction to plastering, upon successful completion of this course you will receive an Teach A Trade certificate to confirm the skills that you will have learned.
During this 5 day plastering course you will learn:
- Health & Safety and PPE
- How to cut and fix plaster board to walls and ceilings
- How to tape standard and internal joints
- How to cut and fix angle beads around windows and reveals
- How to prepare surfaces before plastering, using bonding plaster and finishing plaster, ensuring a flat finished surface ready for decorating
- How to mix plastering materials
- How to skim walls
- How to skim ceilings
- How to apply PVA adhesive Unibond to existing surfaces
How You Will Learn
The principles of plastering will be taught in a hands-on fashion. The course is entirely work-shop based under the guidance of our plastering instructors who will ensure that you finish your training with the confidence to tackle your required plastering jobs.